Everyone at Northpark dental is friendly. I felt comfortable about their Covid protocols which included a questionnaire, temperature check and other safety precautions before entering the examining area. I have been a patient for many years and highly recommend Dr. Gibbons and both hygienists (Bea and Deanne).
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. We follow the guidelines of the CDC, ADA, OSHA as well as the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Dallas County has asked for all to wear a face mask while in public. We ask that you keep your mask on until you have completed your screening in office.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. A post-screening will happen 14 days after your appointment as well.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered more refined options for scheduling your appointment. Thank you, in advance, for your understanding, patience and flexibility.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We ask that you not bring anyone with you to your appointment unless absolutely necessary. Any companion will be asked to remain in your vehicle for the duration of your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps that we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Welcome Back ❤
The Team at Northpark Dental Associates